FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Drugstore Hair Conditioners that are softening AF


I'm off to a party right now, but I'm dropping our FMF post for today just because...who ends their fridays at The Beauty Junkee without this hit blog post that a lot of you have come to love over the years??? :)

Our letter sender today is Marikit. She asks:

Hi Martha,
My hair is perpetually dry. I mask my hair three times a week, but it's not enough. I realized that I have to condition my hair everyday to keep it tamed (I wasn't a fan of conditioning before) on top of masking. Can you recommend drugstore conditioners that have great softening benefits? Appreciate your reply.
Marikit

Hello Marikit!

Hear! Hear! I've got really dry hair as well that's why I can't go on without conditioner anymore. Blame it on year and years of subjecting my hair to various treatments, but hey, can't turn back time; I gotta own up to it! :)

I'm a conditioner fiend and I have a lot of affordable hair conditioner faves that you can find not only in drugstores, but department stores and supermarkets as well. Check them out!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét