TBJ TRAVELS CORON 1: Malcapuya Beach, Bulog Dos, Coco Beach, Maquinit Hot Springs Travel guide + itinerary


malcapuya island coron palawan philippines travel guide
Malcapuya Island

The first time I went to Coron, it was in Club Paradise; it is a premium resort on a secluded island with gorgeous surrounding beach. About 5 years after that, I went back this year to one of the most beautiful regions in the Philippines, Palawan; the last frontier; limestone metropolis; one of the most abundant waters of the pearl of the orient. My husband and I went here for our summer vacation to escape Manila's sweltering heat; this time, we stayed at Coron town, which is close to the most popular destinations in the island.

In this blog post, I'll share with you our 4D/5N itinerary. Welcome to another TBJ Travels blog post series! 
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét