Top 10 Products to try from Pink Sugar


When Pink Sugar entered the local beauty market in 2015, it offered a fresh perspective to a then Nude- dominated makeup selection; while everyone was going nude, Pink Sugar decided to go colorful. Pink Sugar brought back again one of the key reasons why girls love makeup: COLOR. The first time I encountered their products, I loved the sleek, good quality packaging and how some of the colors are good dupes of popular, expensive makeup brands.

I've been using Pink Sugar since its launch and I've curated a list of 10 of my favorites; if you are new to the brand, here are the first 10 that I think you should try!

TOP 10 PRODUCTS TO TRY FROM PINK SUGAR


best pink sugar makeup products

- Not a lot of people know, but Pink Sugar has a good range of foundation shades under the Our Lil' Secret complexion collection. There is a shade option even for NC45 ladies! This foundation is also long- lasting and oil- free, but doesn't skimp on coverage!

best pink sugar makeup products

- My favorite drugstore brow kit as of late. Honey I'm Good features a pretty solid brow gel formula, which is inspired by Anastasia Dip Brow.

best pink sugar makeup products

- If you want a dupe for Happy Skin's famous Shut Up And Kiss Me at a more affordable price, get these from Pink Sugar! These are creamy, super pigmented, long- lasting, non- drying, and the MLBB and nude shades will remind you of Happy Skin's famous shades!

best pink sugar makeup products

- If you're looking for an affordable highlighter and blush that have great payoff and chic colors, look no further than Pink Sugar and grab these. The blushes remind me of Bobbi Brown's famous pink blush color palette!

best pink sugar makeup products

- A super pigmented and very long- lasting eyeliner; I swear by this!

best pink sugar makeup products

- A coordinated eyeshadow collection with colors that are easy to work with; these have great pigmentation and colors stay true to the pan.

best pink sugar makeup products

- A medium coverage pressed powder that's great for summer and oily skin because it is pretty long- wearing. P.S. This works great with Our Lil' Secret All Day Coverage Foundation.

best pink sugar makeup products

- One of Pink Sugars first and well- loved makeup products; this multi- tasking lip and cheek tint gives you a solid, long- lasting flush and acts like liquid lipstick, but the mousse formula is more comfortable and non- drying.

best pink sugar makeup products

- A drugstore brow gel that still remains as one of my favorites because I love the lightweight gel texture, superb pigmentation, and natural yet long- lasting hold. Blonde is my most favorite shade because it works as a great corrector for brow products that are too dark for me.

best pink sugar makeup products

- A full coverage concealer that conceals discolorations well and for the entire day too! The hard texture reminds me of Make Up For Ever's Waterproof Concealer; it's great for hiding bumps, redness, marks, and almost all sorts of discolorations on the skin. 

That's it for my list! What are your favorites from Pink Sugar?

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét