Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer: A 300 peso cover all for dark spots

Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer in Rosy Sand review, swatches, and price in the Philippines.

PRICE: Around P300+
FROM: SM Department Store, SM Aura
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in select SM Department stores and Watsons

Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer in Rosy Sand review swatches and price in the Philippines
THE VERDICT:

My face, methinks, is on the final days of its war on acne; I hope I'm right about this and if I am, I'll throw a party; I've been breaking out since December!

Which leads me to another problem: Dark spots. My face gets spotty when acne heals, especially if it's cystic acne, which I've had an abundance of for the last two months so my correctors and heavy duty concealers have been working hard 24/7.

Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer is one of the heavy duty concealers and correctors that I've had the pleasure of discovering a year or two ago, but unfortunately, I forgot to blog about it completely; it's only now that I remembered doing so because of this breakout so without further ado, let me introduce you to one of the best dark spot concealers that you will find in the drugstore!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét