Colourette Christmattes Lipsticks: For Neutral lipstick lovers

Colourette Christmattes Collection.

PRICE: P299 each; P2,990 set of 12; P1,495 set of 6
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Colourette kiosks and distributors; Colourette Online

THE VERDICT:

I'm only beginning to unbox the remaining packages I have received over the holidays because it has been all about work for me when 2019 started!

I've been feeling under the weather the whole weekend so I decided to stay at home and open the packages; one of which is Colourette's limited edition Christmattes lipsticks. I was hesitant in the beginning to blog about this because I thought it's only available during the holidays and no more already, but surprise, surprise, it's still available!

Now if you love neutral lipstick shades, this is the lipstick set for you!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét