Pixi Eye Reflections Eyeshadow Palettes: Great for makeup beginners!

Pixi Eye Reflections Eyeshadow Palette review.

PRICE:P 1,348.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Sephora.ph

Pixi by petra eye reflections eyeshadow palettes review swatch price
THE VERDICT:

Pixi is one of the emerging beauty brands that I love; because their products are well thought out, sensible, and effective; their makeup products are made for everyday convenience and their skin care made for the everyday, modern woman with effective formulas that are meant to make skin glow. I'm a big fan of their skin care, rose line, face mists, eyeliner (they have the silkiest eyeliners evah!), and lately, their eyeshadow palettes. I have Pixi face and eye palettes in my dresser and I reach for them when I want to sport a classic neutral eye.

A new set of palettes have been added to my growing Pixi collection: Eye Reflections, one of the brand's new eyeshadow collection. If you want a fairly affordable, entry premium eyeshadow palettes that deliver, go for Pixi!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét