Biore Pore Pack Nose Strips: Bye blackheads!

Biore Pore Pack Nose Strips review, price, effect


PRICE: P79
FROM: 7-11
OTHER LOCATIONS: Exclusively available in 7-11 stores

Biore pore pack white and black review
THE VERDICT:

Nose strips are a permanent part of my routine. I just love the thought of pulling out hardened sebum, whiteheads, and blackheads from my nose...and staring at them on the strip (LOL).

A lot of people would advise against nose strips because it can be harsh to the skin, but in my 6 years of consistently using nose strips, I've never had any major problem concerning irritation; as long as you follow the product directions properly and don't abuse it, I guess you'll be just fine! I know some people who would use nose strips everyday because they're curious how much gunk they'll harvest compared to the last; it's true and it's bad so don't emulate!

My long- time favorite nose strip, Watsons Pore Strip, seems to have changed its formula; it's not as effective as it used to be. :( 

Good thing Biore Pore Pack nose strip, one of the highly raved nose strips around Asia, arrived in the Philippines last year; it's now my new HG nose strip!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét