New Cetaphil Ultra Gentle Body Wash: made for sensitive skin



One of the things I get always asked about as a beauty blogger is "What are the products that are best for sensitive skin?" Lately, I've been getting queries on best bath products for sensitive skin.

I'd always recommend Cetaphil because my family has proven its efficacy and affinity to sensitive skin; my husband who literally can't use moisturizer because he will break out and can only use selected facial cleansers would always go for Cetaphil because it's gentle enough for his skin.

Cetaphil is extending their range to further cement their status as the brand made for sensitive skin with the new AD Derma body wash and Cetaphil Baby. Good news for discerning mommies and individuals who have sensitive skin all over!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét