Pat McGrath Labs Mothership ii Sublime Eyeshadow Palette brings out all your creativity

Pat McGrath Mothership Sublime 2 Eyeshadow palette review, swatches, price


PRICE: P8,000
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

THE VERDICT:

When I grow up, I wanna be like Pat McGrath...or at least be her righthand backstage. I've always admired her work; this is no secret as I always profess my love for her creations on my Facebook profile. When I learned that she launched her very own makeup brand called Pat McGrath Labs, I was floored; I thought to myself, I have to have her makeup because that's the way fangirls are lol! But no, seriously, when I discover that my favorite artists have their own products, I always want to support to repay them for inspiring me and it's always the nearest thing to getting acquainted with them.

The Mothership Palettes are the first products of Pat McGrath Labs that caught my eye; it has been on my must- buy list for the longest time now; I recently got a sample (hooray!) and have been using it ever since; this curated palette of dreamy pigments and colors is so easy to blend and there's so much to do with it either on its own or when used in conjunction with another palette, plus it's the closest thing to experiencing how Pat McGrath does her iconic eyeshadow looks.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét