Managing Oily Skin + A Little change in my Youtube Channel


I think one of the reasons why I haven't been updating my Youtube channel is because I've been thinking about what to do with it; as someone who's creating content for a lot of platforms and not really prioritizing Youtube, I feel that my channel isn't that cohesive and repetitive of what I've already published on my blog, Instagram, and Facebook. I want to let it go, but a lot of you really like watching Youtube!

So I sat down and thought long and hard of how to rebrand my channel. While thinking, my phone buzzed and when I glanced at it, it was a reminder for an upcoming meeting.

THAT'S IT. I thought to myself. A reminder. A guide.

So welcome to GIRL'S GUIDE. It's a video series that's all about guides for the contemporary girl from beauty, fashion, career, blogging, relationships, friendships, and life in general. It's your good ol' reminder list on the important things to remember, but oftentimes forget. The videos will be short and sweet, no non- sense, and easy to recall.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét