Vice Cosmetics Duo Finish Foundation: All The Shades!

Vice Cosmetics Duo Finish Foundation review, price, swatch


PRICE: P245.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Vice Cosmetics kiosks, SM Department stores and Watsons, Vice Cosmetics online

vice cosmetics duo finish powder foundation review swatch morena philippines
THE VERDICT:

Powder Foundation is arguably the most ubiquitous and preferred type of face base of Filipinas. I think I never talked with any girl who never mentioned that powder foundation is part of her top 5 makeup products. Powder Foundation is quick, easy, affordable, and formula is ideal for our tropical climate. I'm a powder foundation fiend myself and I have 12 compacts from varying brands that I use on a daily basis. When traveling, I use powder foundation 90% of the time.

Thankfully, we have more affordable powder foundation choices now compared to the last 5 years; and thanks to the inclusivity movement, brands are starting to widen their shade range. Vice Cosmetics, one of the popular celebrity makeup brands in the Philippines, came out with their own called Duo Finish Powder Foundation.

Is Vice Cosmetics Duo Finish Powder Foundation really good? Does it really suit a lot of skin tones, particularly morenas and dark skin? Let's find out!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét