Pat McGrath Fetisheyes Mascara and Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner Review

Pat McGrath Fetisheyes Mascara and Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner review.

PRICE: Mascara- 
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

pat mcgrath fetisheyes mascara perma precision liquid eyeliner review morena skin oily skin sephora ph
THE VERDICT:

One of the makeup products that I can't go without are mascara and eyeliner. Mascara is one of my makeup staples because I dreamed of having lush, thick lashes and naturally, I have none and mascara materialized that dream for me everyday while eyeliner helps my small, almond eyes look naturally bigger; so when Pat McGrath's Perma Precision eyeliner and new Fetisheyes Mascara came my way, I was pretty excited!

So how do these products fare? Are they worth it? Let's find out.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét