Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set review: Glow weapons in your pocket

Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face set review

PRICE:
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

THE VERDICT:

Thank goodness makeup minis became a thing; it's a dream come true for frequent travelers and makeup lovers who want to test out a certain product first before committing to purchasing the regular-and more expensive-version.

Two makeup products that I've been meaning to try are Fenty Beauty's Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter and the highly raved Gloss Bomb, which is dubbed as a 'universal lip gloss shade'. I was ecstatic when I learned that both are being offered as minis in the Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face set; I got one and I'm telling 'ya, this is set of glow weapons for the pocket that you should get if you want to glow like Rihanna!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét