Innisfree My Foundation 1.5 in Chestnut: a Korean foundation morenas will love!

Innisfree My Foundation 1.5 in Chestnut review, price, swatch


PRICE: Around P1,200+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Innisfree SM Megamall and Mall of Asia

THE VERDICT:

My issue with most Korean beauty brands is I can't seem to find a shade that fits; so many types of base, but tragically lacking in shade options. 

During Innisfree's SM Mall of Asia opening, I gravitated towards the foundation display and was pleasantly surprised to see very warm shades of foundation! I couldn't believe my eyes; I thought I was looking at contouring liquids, but they were indeed foundation! I picked up My Foundation 1.5, which had some of the darker shades. Aside from offering options to warm skin tones, this foundation provides intense coverage, matte finish, and long- lasting effect!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét