Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick: MORE SWATCHES!

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick review, swatches, price


PRICE: P1,300
FROM: Jeffree Star SM Megamall
OTHER LOCATIONS: Beauty by Freyja Glorietta 1, freyja,com

Jeffree star velour liquid lipstick review swatches morena beauty blogger
THE VERDICT:

Jeffree Star has finally opened in SM Megamall; I went to the launch and these are what I got.

To be honest, Jeffree's makeup is one of the thoughtfully- designed makeup products I own; the packaging down to the details are unique; they don't remind you of a similar product and doesn't make you wonder if these are just privately- labeled. The root beer fragrance that the lipsticks have is such a delight too; what a nice break from all the heavy floral and vanilla scents that almost all lipsticks bear.

I have 9 Velour Liquid Lipsticks in my collection; I love this liquid lipstick line because it's one of those rare formulas that my lips love; I have very dry lips and I can only tolerate a few liquid lipstick formulas and Jeffree Star's is one.

And here are 6 new additions making my JS liquid lippies a total of 15! Welcome to the family! Check out the swatches! :D

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét