Pop Studio by Sarah Geronimo review

Pop Studio Sarah Geronimo review, price, swatch

PRICE: P1,199/set
FROM: Shopee
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at select SM Department Stores, beautybeat.ph, and Shopee

THE VERDICT:

Sarah Geronimo is the latest celebrity to enter the world of beauty entrepreneurship with Pop Studio. Made under iFace, the same makers of Lustrous by Nadine Lustre, this is the second celebrity- driven cosmetics line added to their portfolio and is officially launching this Friday through a concert.

I started listening to her songs after hearing the song 'Tala' in a visit to OBar, an LGBT club in Ortigas; I loved the song and this prompted me to look deeper into her discography. Sarah G., I realized, has pretty good songs! Great melody, great lyrics, and of course, phenomenal voice. I've been a fan ever since and yes, you can call me a Popster. :) My favorite songs of hers are Forever's Not Enough (OG Sarah G. song!), Kilometro, Misteryo, and of course, Tala.

I'm pretty excited to try her makeup line so I bought a set right away when it launched in Shopee. My thoughts on her makeup line below!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét