My Home Cleaning and Organizing Tips


I used to own a lot of stuff when I was still living in my mother's house. To be frank, I used to be a hoarder. But getting married and settling down in a condo has forced me to change my buying habits; it was hard especially for a beauty blogger who deals with lots and lots of beauty products on a weekly basis. But I'm glad I've changed for the better and have learned to trim down my stuff, kept the ones that matter, and I've come up with my own ways to keep my flat clean, organized, and tidy.

1. I GO FOR SMART CLEANING SOLUTIONS

- Back in my childhood home, we used to have a separate bathroom cleaner, floor cleaner, surface cleaner, kitchen cleaner; all these cleaners that came in big, space- consuming jugs and jars!

I only bought a small cleaning caddy and told myself that I will only have space for things that will fit in my caddy. So instead of going for different types of cleaners, I'd go for a multi- purpose cleaner and my go- to is Pine-Sol. It's a highly concentrated product that I don't need a lot every time I clean; just 1/4 cup of Pine-Sol to a pail of water and I can clean almost every nook and cranny of my home, plus unlike most household cleaners, it doesn't reek of a strong chemical scent. I love the lemon fragrance! I can use it to clean stovetops, countertops, floors, tiles, walls, and glass.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét