Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Brands by Filipino Influencers


We've all been reading about horror stories about entitled influencers these past few months (cue in: Fyre Festival documentary), but let me tell you that not all influencers are like that; there are influencers who work hard to the top and do so ethically; moreover, they do the right thing by capitalizing on their influence and following by becoming entrepreneurial. I've always believed that entrepreneurship will save the Philippine economy, especially now in times where employment is tough.

So let me give a shoutout to these beauty and fashion Filipino influencers who are doing the right thing; I'm proud that I know most of them and I'm happy to share with you the brands and businesses they came up with, and encourage you all to support it!

1. ANNE CLUTZ BRUSHES, ANNE CLUTZ

- Anne Clutz is one of the first Filipina vloggers and one of the most successful as well. From being one of the most successful Filipina vloggers, she evolved into a businesswoman and established Anne Clutz brushes a year or two ago and is now shipping all over the world. The combination of chance, fame, and hard work has brought out the entrepreneurial side of Anne, which I think has been there all along!

Order Anne Clutz Brushes HERE.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét