BTLA Luminous Drop Highlighter Review

BTLA Luminous Drop Highlighter review.

PRICE: Around P220.00+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at SM Department stores; Watsons; Treats of LA kiosks

THE VERDICT:

I'm quite familiar with BTLA as they've sent me a bunch of stuff last year, but in terms of having deep knowledge about the brand, that I don't have; it is because it's fairly new not only here, but abroad as well as I haven't seen enough write- ups and features about the brand; in fact, when I searched BTLA, I was shown results for a tumor called as such.

The unknown always excites me so even if I don't have a lot of idea about the brand, I gave the products a shot because they look very promising, specifically BTLA Luminous Highlighter Drop.

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét