Making a Lupus Warrior happy with a makeover!


Hope for lupus foundation ever bilena makeover
One of my goals this year is to participate in as much outreach programs and give as much support to environment charities as I could. It can be one of the signs of getting older (and wiser!), but I've also come to terms with the fact that if I want to see change in my community, I have to be more proactive. I could choose to either complain or take action on the various problems that our society is facing. I don't want to tolerate the government's inefficiency, but at the same time, I don't just want to stand here and do nothing.

One of my first outreach programs for the year is with Ever Bilena; they invited me to give a makeover to the Lupus warriors of Hope for Lupus Foundation.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét