Rimmel Long Lasting Finish 8 Hr Primer: My most favorite drugstore primer!

Rimmel Long Lasting Finish 8-Hr. Primer review.

PRICE: Around 13 AUD
FROM: W, Melbourne, Australia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available locally through reputable online sellers; authorized online retailers

Rimmel long lasting finish 8 hr primer review and photos
THE VERDICT:

All right. Here's my most favorite drugstore face primer.

A lot have been asking me about my favorite affordable face primer; I have not blogged about it yet because I've been thinking "What's the point anyway? It's not available here!" But with the growing e-commerce trend in the Philippines, my favorite primer may just be one click away!

Ladies (and gents), here is my most favorite primer; I've gone through two tubes of this already since discovering it in 2016: RIMMEL LONG LASTING FINISH 8 HR. PRIMER. Still, this is the best affordable primer for me because it's moisturizing and it helps makeup look fresh longer!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét