CosRX AC Collection Anti Acne Skin Care: A gentle way to fight pimples!

CosRX AC Collection Anti Acne skin care review and price.

PRICE: Toners- P1,200; Spot Treatment- P1,200; Acne Patch- P200
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at theskincarecurator.com and Beauty Bar boutiques

Cosrx ac collection anti acne skin care products 1
THE VERDICT:

Whenever I am in the midst of a semi-severe break out, I turn to Mario Badescu; it has never failed me; I use it intensively for a month and it normally gets rid of acne then I revert to more basic skin care products, but for some reason, this current breakout of mine has been crazy; even if Mario Badescu has eradicated a lot for the last 2 months, for some unknown (or probably hormonal) reason, the zits just keep on coming back. My skin has gotten a bit used to Mario Badescu's formula by now and it hasn't been as effective. So long, Mario, I'll get in touch with you again in my next breakout!

Luckily, CosRX Korea sent me their new AC Collection set. I have been using the entire collection for nearly a month now and here's my result!

If you find most anti- acne skin care products harsh on the skin and yield unpleasant sensations like stinging, dryness, and itchiness, you'll love this gentle way to fight acne!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét