Flormar Satin Matte Blush review: Surprisingly good!


Flormar Satin Matte Powder Blush in Coral Peach review, price, swatch.

PRICE: P299
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in select SM Department stores

Flormar satin matte powder blush coral peach review
THE VERDICT:

A blush is one makeup product that I love collecting as well; in fact, it's the second makeup I collect next to lipsticks (but when it comes to purchase, foundation tops my list because of necessity). I love seeing my cheeks turn a different color every time I swipe on different shades of powder blush. Allow me to brag, I have really nice cheeks and maybe this is why I love playing with blush!

It's been a while since I looked into drugstore blush brands and this caught my attention: I have Flormar Satin Matte Blush in my collection for quite some time now, but never got around to playing with it; I spotted it in my makeup drawer yesterday and decided to use it. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is! Flormar's Satin Matte Blush is a pigmented, satiny, smooth powder blush that gives your cheeks a soft, matte pop of color!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét