Maybelline Hyper Tight Liner: The best tool to achieve a perfect winged eye

Maybelline Hyper Tight Liner black review, price, swatch


PRICE: P399
FROM: Gift by a friend
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

Maybelline hyper tight eye liner black review price swatch demo

THE VERDICT:

I used to love wearing the winged eye liner look; I was actually good at it at one point, but for a long time now, I've been sporting the regular curve (that's probably my age now choosing my makeup choices for me). I tried wearing the winged eye liner look lately, but my eyeliner ninja skills need some practicing, plus the skin around my eyes aren't as firm as before, therefore eyeliner applicators don't glide as smoothly as before and I'd need to pull my skin taut to ensure that I'll draw a straight line. It seems like no matter your age, winged eye liner will always be a challenge!

I discovered through a friend of mine lately Maybelline Hyper Tight Liner; it's her favorite eyeliner and she swears by how easy it is to create a winged line with its special design. She got me one when she bought hers. After using it once, I have experienced why my friend loves this so much; it takes out the guesswork from winged eye liner application; this product truly gives you #eyelineronfleek!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét