Pixi Glow Mud Mask and T-Zone Mask Review: 20- minute home facial!

Pixi Glow Mud Mask and T-Zone Mask review and price


PRICE: Mud Mask- P775; Peel- Off Mask- P1,290
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Glamourbox.ph; Pixi counters in SM stores and Landmark

pixi glow mud mask and t-zone peel off review mask morena filipina philippines
THE VERDICT:

One of my favorite things to do on a Friday night is indulge in a long, relaxing skin care regimen; I mask for almost an hour and give time to discovery and play with skin care. One of the mask brands that I’m into lately is Pixi; I received a sample of Glow Mud Mask and T-Zone peel- off mask recently and have been using both for two weeks straight now. This duo gives me a relaxing 20- minute facial right at home!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét