Zoeva Melody Eyeshadow Palette: Perfect summer palette

Zoeva Melody Eyeshadow Palette review, price, swatch.


PRICE: P1,465
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

zoeva melody eyeshadow palette review morena skin filipina
THE VERDICT:

Zoeva's one of the most popular modern makeup brands that had a very good start online; when they came out with a range of posh, affordable makeup brushes that work, every beauty guru went crazy over them that I was able to satisfy my lemming through reviews and ended up unmoved to purchase; that's what Colourpop was to me too...or I guess I was just waiting for the right Zoeva product to finally awaken that love within.

I recently got a Zoeva Melody eyeshadow palette; my very first Zoeva product; it's not their best- selling brush, but hey, I've read good reviews about their palettes so I was eager to try it out. I must say, I'm impressed with this pretty eyeshadow palette that's definitely perfect for summer!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét