Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream: Current summer moisturizer obsession

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Gel Cream review


PRICE: Around P1,400
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Kiehl's boutiques

kiehl's ultra facial oil-gel cream review morena skin filipina blogger

THE VERDICT:

I don't know about you, but I think this has been the most grueling summer yet; temperatures hitting 53 degrees, heat mirage appears not only on the pavement, but on the horizon as well, and it's like you're in a burner when you walk down the street! We really need trees and we really need to find a way to fight climate change.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil- Gel Cream has been my savior for the last two months in this intense weather. I couldn't tell you how much I love this moisturizer because it's so refreshing, hydrating, and moisturizes without heaviness; it's truly made for Philippine summer!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét