Revlon Sunlit Dream Highlighting Palette in 002 review

Revlon Sunlit Dream Highlighting Palette in 002 review, price, swatch.

PRICE: Around P600.00+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and Lazada PH

THE VERDICT:

Know what? I don't necessarily dig the always on fleek, blinding highlighter look even if I love my highlighters. I guess it is because I have naturally oily skin and too much highlighter highlights the problem (pun intended).

Most of the time, I like my highlighters 'just right'; it's shiny, but not too much; it catches your eyes briefly like the ray of sun and goes away as you move around; most of all, I just want it to mimic the sun softly shining down on my face and hitting its highest points.

Most highlighters that offer this effect is quite rare in my opinion; it's either they're sparkly or made for Instagram (aka on fleek). That's why I'm pleased to discover Revlon Sunlit Dream Highlighting palette, a light to medium coverage highlighter quartet that's just like a ray of sunlight on your face!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét