Keratin Plus Hair: My 5-Peso Discovery for Super Soft and Smooth Hair!

Keratin Plus Hair review and price


PRICE: Black- P5.50 (Black) and P6.25 (Gold)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Shopee, Savemore, Hypermarket, and Puregold

keratin plus hair treatment review
THE VERDICT:

A hair mask has been part of my daily routine ever since I started coloring my locks; since my hair's very fine, it's more prone to frizz, flyaway, and damage is more pronounced. I learned recently that bleaching is not for me as my hair's gotten completely dry. Now I need hair mask more than ever!

I recently received samples of Keratin Plus Hair in Black and Gold; wasn't expecting anything because my hair's used to more high end masks (just because they're more concentrated and my hair seems to react better to these kinds of masks), but the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" has never become truer in this case: Keratin Plus Hair is an amazing discovery of mine for smooth, silky hair! Can't believe I only discovered it now!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét