Pond's BB Powder: Is it really great for oily skin?

Pond's BB Powder review, price, swatch


PRICE: Around P200+
FROM: Sasa, Harbour City,Hong Kong
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Shopee locally

pond's bb powder review
THE VERDICT:

When Filipina makeup lovers pick up something online that's supposedly great for oily skin, the demand tips on the wild side of the scale and another opportunity arises for online stores; such is the case of Pond's BB Cream that went pretty viral online around late last year when makeup lovers started getting hooked on Thai beauty products; this particular Pond's product, I believe had its origins in Thailand; I got mine from Sasa Hong Kong though.

I've had this with me for quite a while now so I thought it's high time to give my verdict!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét