Revlon Shoot The Moon Makeup Collection: the stuff of cosmic dreams!

Revlon Shoot The Moon Makeup Collection review, swatch, price


PRICE: To be revealed within the post
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores and drugstores; Revlon Philippines Lazmall at Lazada PH

Revlon shoot the moon makeup collection family shot
THE VERDICT:

I like sci- fi stuff and I've always been fascinated by space and beyond; when I was still a young, wide- eyed theatre actress, I've dreamed of starring in a Star Wars/Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica-esque film someday. It's pretty obvious now that my marketing career won't allow that, but hey, at least I could re-live my sci-fi fantasies through makeup and with Revlon in particular with this new collection that's geared towards the young, the bold, the non-conformist, or simply the sci-fi fans like me.

Revlon Shoot The Moon is the stuff of cosmic dreams; this bold and brazen collection is not your typical mass beauty collection, but for some reason, it gets you hooked!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét