Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint: like a drink for your lips

Revlon Kiss Cushion lip tint review, swatches, price.

PRICE: P575.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

revlon kiss cushion lip tint review
THE VERDICT:

I'll be in Coron for a week for that much needed R&R so apologies, again, if there will be a lack of posts on the blog, but I did schedule a couple of posts for the entire week already; now I gotta write the words in my head while on the plane so all I have to do is just transfer them to the laptop when I land in Palawan; pray that I don't fall asleep on the way LOL.

Today, let me talk about Revlon's new lip tints; lip tints are the craze lately; it seems like every brand must come out with one and this is Revlon's version: Kiss Cushion Lip Tint; these superbly hydrating lip tints have customizable pigmentation and they're like a drink for your lips!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét