Dior Addict Lip Glow Lip Balm: HG lip balm to date!

Dior Addict Lip Glow Lip Balm in 007 Raspberry.

PRICE: Around 40AUD (Approximately P1,500+)
FROM: Sephora, Melbourne, Australia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Dior counters in Rustans department stores

THE VERDICT:

When was the last time I purchased and reviewed a Dior product. IT'S BEEN YEARS! I've been seeing on social media that the brand has been constantly innovating to stay relevant and that's always a good thing especially for discerning buyers like me. 

Over the last few months and years, they released a couple of interesting and highly- raved products like the Diorshow Mascara, Airflash Foundation, and Lip Glow Lip Balm, which a lot of Filipinas have been raving about in social media as well. I picked up a tube while on vacation and holy moly, it's as good as everyone says; in fact, I wore it straight for a month because it's that good! Lip balm is just one of those 'okay' essentials for me, but I never thought that I'd rave about it one day; I've never loved a lip balm this much!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét