Pixi Glow Glycolic Boost Sheet Mask: Clear Skin On The Go!

Pixi Glow Glycolic Boost Sheet Mask review


PRICE: P790
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

THE VERDICT:

Thanks to the rise of skin care and interest in exfoliation through peels, Pixi's Glow Tonic made it to the top charts and has caught the attention of a lot of Filipinas online; I remember there was a point where all I would see on Facebook beauty groups are reviews, inquiries, and sales of Glow Tonic; I think this product is what opened up a lot of Filipinas to Pixi; glad this happened because I really like the brand and I think it deserves more attention. In fact, in other countries, Pixi Glow Tonic is a hit as well!

Following the success of Glow Tonic, Pixi has expanded the line and included scrubs, mists, and a sheet mask version of this popular peeling toner that's perfect for traveling so you can get clear skin while on the go.

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét